PSS specializes in the service and installation of distributed power systems such as generators, switchgear, solar inverters, and fuel cells. With our investment in cutting-edge technology, including real-time GPS, satellite phones, portable diesel tanks, and mobile housing and generators, PSS is sure to maximize your operational efficacy. With a footprint in over 30 states and Puerto Rico, we have the most extensive geographic coverage in the industry and no location is too remote.
PSS expertise encompasses the following types of systems:
- Generator systems. We service all makes and models of generator systems across 23 states. We self-perform all work with over 100 expert field engineers who are committed to fixing the problem the first time around.
- Alternative energy systems. Our service of distributed power systems includes maintenance and repair of solar photovoltaic inverters and fuel cells.
- Electrical contracting. PSS is a licensed electrical contractor in most of the states in which we operate, providing power solutions to our customers. We provide full turnkey engineering, installation and commissioning of distributed power systems for generators, transfer switches, switchgear, UPS systems, solar inverters, and fuel cells.
PowerSecure’s PowerControl Command Center is manned 24/7/365 by trained analysts ready to respond immediately and proactively to utility outages, generator alarms, emergency events, and severe weather threats.
Our Operation Center monitors and manages the health of each distributed energy resource and microgrid, reporting any change in status to our customers and utilities on a continuous basis. We currently monitor 1,800+ units generating 1.2 GW of energy at 1,600 sites across 35 states.
Our PowerControl capabilities include:
- Continuous monitoring of key system parameters and peak demand forecasting
- Encrypted communications network tunnel for ultimate data security
- Notifications of every operation, warning, and alarm for constant situational awareness and superior emergency preparedness
- Redundant control centers to ensure that there are zero surprises or service gaps
- Remote tests to monitor system health diagnostics, with custom reports available upon request